divendres, 8 de desembre del 2017

MY WORLD: MY FUTURE

What i will be doing in the future? That's a question I ask myself a lot. The thing is that I don't really know. 
Right now all I can see is batxillerat, and finish it. I am so stressed with it, although studies haven't  given me very good, really, but until now I hadn't study much. But this year I have to study a lot and I'm very tired of everything.
I'm tired of the professors that have passed all first batchillerat saying that students who didn't take the best notes of the class notes disturb. Like seriously? You are a professor, your duty is to teach students and
to encourage them because they get better grades, not to depress them by saying that they are useless if they don't take good grades. 
Anyways, this year has started better than last year. I thank those teachers that encourage their students, and that really enjoy their work, those are the best.
All I want right now is to finish my studies here and take my gap year, and after that go to the university. Another problem is that I don't know what to study. I don't know nothing really. All I know is that i want to go far away from here.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada