divendres, 8 de desembre del 2017

GAP YEAR

I have been thinking about a gap year for a long time, but now it's a reality. After I finish my batxillerat I will take a gay gap year and I will travel around the world. In my gap year I will be visiting as many places as I can, but I will go to New York and Los Angeles first. After I have been there for a few months in each place,  I will go to Mexico and Brazil to spend a few months in every place, and after that the last month I will go to Hawaii.

I will use Workaway, a page where you can pick any place of the world and go there.You have to pay the airplane, but when you arrive your host family will pay the expenses and the stay in his house in exchange for taking care of their children and the house. I will be working in every country in a house taking care of the children for 6 hours 5 days every week. The rest of the time I will have free time to visit the most exotic places of the country.
The first thing I have to do is save money for travel. My plan is to work from June (after finishing the selectivity) until December, and in January 2019 I will begin my trip. 

I want to do this gap year for myself, to disconnect from the student life and think well what I want to do in the future and what I want to study in the university. I've always wanted to volunteering in another countries so this will be my opportunity to do it. I also want to do it to learn new languages and cultures around the world. After I finish my career I'd like to have another gap year to go volunteering in developing countries to help people. 


   

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada