divendres, 8 de desembre del 2017

MY WORLD: LOST

LOST 
Last year I started a series named Lost because a friend recommend it to me. At first I didn't like it because the first chapters I wasn't hooked,so I stop look it. Towards the end of the summer I started to watch it again, and then I liked it and I kept watching it.
The plot: It follows the survivors of the crash of a commercial passenger jet, flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, on a mysterious tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean. The story is told in a heavily serialized manner. Episodes typically feature a primary storyline set on the island, augmented by flashback or flash forward sequences which provide additional insight into the involved characters.
Now I've watched 2 seasons and 2 episodes. I couldn't watch more because of the exams and the school. But when the summer begin i will keep watching it. The series has 6 seasons so I still have a lot to see.
For now, I'm very intrigued by what will happen, Lost is one of those series where they leave many questions but there are no answers. I will have to wait to know this awnsers but is becoming one of my favorite series.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada